CNN: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi talks to Candy Crowley about the environment in Congress and finding compromise. "I think that these meetings are not something to say, ‘well, I’ll do this with you now, and do that with them later.’ I think it is, ‘let’s get some things done together to make elections less important.’"10 Mar 2013, 9:13 AM PDT 17 post a comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison Suggests Trump Will Try to Steal Midterms, Tells Leftists to be Ready to ‘Take the Streets’ (VIDEO)
This Piece of Shit is a Joke by saying this when his party are professionals at cheating and stealing elections Screencap of YouTube video....
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
Showing 18 comments