Wednesday, March 19, 2014
CHARLIE RANGEL ON THE TEA PARTY: MEAN, RACISTS, DESCENDANTS OF SLAVE OWNERS
This is the Worst kind of Liberal Racist Dirtbags out there! Nothing but Rasict Class warfare, trying to pit one against the other! What a Slimeball! To add to this I have never been to a Tea Party Event, but I agree with their points. I am not a hater, or do I use the word! But its Racist PIGS like this guy that creates a dislike for clowns like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison Suggests Trump Will Try to Steal Midterms, Tells Leftists to be Ready to ‘Take the Streets’ (VIDEO)
This Piece of Shit is a Joke by saying this when his party are professionals at cheating and stealing elections Screencap of YouTube video....
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment