header

header

Monday, June 11, 2018

SEN. WARREN: TRUMP’S INAUGURATION ‘BURNED INTO THE BACKS OF MY EYEBALLS’

I hope this Booming economy is burned in her mind too. Anything this Indian wannabe does will hurt the economy. It's the Liberal way. I think this Clowns worst nightmare is Trump. She's is so scary  (video on website)


 Massachussets Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Monday she remembers President Trump’s inauguration memory very well — so well, in fact, that it is “burned into the back of her eyeballs.”

Warren spoke to the Massachussets ACLU, saying that democracy in the U.S. is “under attack.”
“Voting, an impartial judiciary, a free press, the rule of law, the foundations of our democracy are under attack every single day,” Warren emphasized. “Under attack, but not lost.”
She then went on an anti-Trump tirade as she addressed the crowd, stating, “I look out here and I see Donald Trump’s worst nightmare.” Her comments were met with heavy applause, to which Warren responded with a wry laugh.
Warren also described her experience at Trump’s inauguration, which she attended.
“I went to Donald Trump’s inauguration. I know a lot of people didn’t, but I wanted to see it with my own eyes. I thought it was important,” Warren said. “And I was right. It is now burned into the backs of my eyeballs.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/11/sen-warren-trump-inauguration/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/11/obamas-meeting-2020-dem-contenders/

No comments:

Post a Comment