header

header

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Black Trump Supporter in Indiana: I Can’t Keep Up with the Jobs Trump Created (VIDEO)

President Donald Trump is holding a rally Thursday night in Evansville, Indiana.

Will be going to Evansville, Indiana, tonight for a big crowd rally with Mike Braun, a very successful businessman who is campaigning to be Indiana’s next U.S. Senator. He is strong on Crime & Borders, the 2nd Amendment, and loves our Military & Vets. Will be a big night!

 Already hundreds of excited Trump supporters are lining up to get into the arena.
FOX Business host Jeff Flock was outside today speaking to the Trump supporters.
One black Trump supporter ‘Tony Hughes’ told Jeff Flock under Trump there are too many jobs to choose from!
Tony: I can tell you right now. I saw jobs when Obama was in office, and I saw jobs when Trump’s in office, it’s night and day. I couldn’t go out in rural communities and get a job when Obama was president. I can’t keep up with the jobs now that Trump is in office.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/black-trump-supporter-in-indiana-i-cant-keep-up-with-the-jobs-trump-created-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment