Monday, June 15, 2020

A Few Facebook post that bring up some good points

                  Image may contain: ‎one or more people, ‎text that says '‎" NEWS NBC News @NBCNews 8h Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza. Eיוσ NEWS NBC News @NBCNews· 6h President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that decision.‎'‎‎

Image may contain: meme and text

                   Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'I'M RAYSHARD BROOKS, I WAS SENTENCED Το 7 YRS FOR BEATING MY KIDS, BUT WAS OUT ON PAROLE DUE TO COVID-19. IDROVE DRUNK το WENDY'S. WHEN A COP TRIED το ARREST ME FOR MY 2ND DUI, I TOOK HIS TASER & FIRED AT HIM, BECAUSE KNEW THATI BE SENT BACKTO JAIL. I'M A MARTYR NOW...'

      Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor, text that says 'AMERICA'S NEWEST MONUMENT'

                                  Antifa   Monument

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Birthplace Citizenship Ruling, China Won’t Need Hackers To Meddle In US Elections

  Who needs fraudulent drivers licenses to vote in elections when birth tourism promises babies born on American soil authentic U.S. IDs? On...