header

header

Monday, February 22, 2021

WATCH: Biden’s AG Pick Just Refused To Say Illegal Border Crossings Are A Crime.

 Great example of a Democrat Dirtbag that does not believe in Law and Order and the Constitution and they want him to be the "Top Cop"


When pressed by Senators on the legality of illegal border crossings, President Biden’s Attorney General nominee Merrick Garland revealed he “hadn’t thought about it.”

“Just a fundamental question. Do you believe that illegal entry at America’s borders should remain a crime,” Senator Dick Durbin asked.

Garland replied: “Well, I haven’t thought about that question. I just haven’t thought about that question.”

“I think, you know, the president had made clear that we are a country with borders and with a concern about national security. I don’t know of a proposal to decriminalize but still make it unlawful to enter. I just don’t know the answer to that question – I haven’t thought about it,” he adds.

Watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment