Saturday, March 20, 2021

FLASHBACK 2020: Biden Tells Reporters ‘Look at How I Step! Watch How I Run Up Ramps!’


President Joe Biden tumbled three separate times trying to board Air Force One Friday as he and Vice President Kamala Harris departed the nation’s capital to meet with local leaders in Atlanta following a series of deadly shootings.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Original Story: September 9th, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden deflected growing questions surrounding his fitness for office on the campaign trail this week; saying “look at how I step, watch how I run up ramps” when asked about his age.

“If you win, you’ll be the oldest president in US history. What’s your response to that?” asked one reporter.

“Look at how I step! Watch how I run up ramps!” said the former Vice President.

Watch Biden’s strange comments above.


https://hannity.com/media-room/flashback-2020-biden-tells-reporters-look-at-how-i-step-watch-how-i-run-up-ramps/?utm=pushnami


 

The video shows Trump in his regular white golf attire and red hat, hitting a golf ball,



No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...