Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Serial Liar DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tells Senator Johnson – The Border Is Closed (VIDEO)

 Baghdad Bob moment again!   Lies to cover up the Lies!   Pathetic!


Department of Homeland Security Director Mayorkas and FBI Director Chris Wray testified before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Tuesday.

During testimony, Senator Ron Johnson asked Mayorkas about the open US southern border.

Mayorkas assured the Republican Senator that the US Southern border is closed.

TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri on 2020 Election in Leaked Recording: "I Think It Was Done Through DEAD PEOPLE Voting. I Think IT WAS MULTIFACETED - BALLOT HARVESTING" (AUDIO)

These are not good people.
This man is a serial liar.


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/pelosi-democrats-push-media-hoax-claiming-border-patrol-agents-horseback-whipped-haitians-del-rio/


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/awful-kamala-harris-rips-border-patrol-horrible-treatment-haitian-migrants/


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/haitian-migrants-take-bus-way-rio-grande-valley-del-rio-escape-texas-migrants-later-reportedly-recaptured-video/


Asleep at the wheel Dumbass?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/biden-finally-admits-border-control-says-will-get-control/


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/everybody-needs-fired-entire-illegitimate-regime-need-go-trump-spox-liz-harrington-goes-off-biden-continues-crash-video/


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/dhs-director-mayorkas-horrified-images-bp-agents-horseback-del-rio-not-15000-haitians-del-rio-squatters-camp/


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/watch-joe-biden-refuses-answer-questions-border-crisis-created-handlers-shoo-away-reporters/


https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/biden_deports_327_illegal_border_crossers_back_to_haiti_hands_thousand_of_others_papers_to_stay.html






No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...