Thursday, July 31, 2025

As a former Advertising Writer/Creative Director in NYC for many years, the only thing I find offensive about the new Sydney Sweeney jeans ad for American Eagle, are the idiots who are outraged by it

 

This is the kind of old school play-on-words – “genes/jeans”  – commercial that was very popular back when I was in the business. (Remember the Brooke Shields ad for Calvin Klein jeans?) Yet obviously today, it is considered grossly insulting (to fat Black women and Muslims, I guess), politically incorrect, racist, and Nazi-like by the far-left loons who are having a major meltdown over it.

Well I say good for American Eagle for putting out an attention-getting ad that a will sell a lot of jeans for them. Twenty-four hours after its launch, American Eagle stock price reportedly has surged by 10%.

 


https://barenakedislam.com/2025/07/30/as-a-former-advertising-writer-creative-director-in-nyc-for-many-years-the-only-thing-i-find-offensive-about-the-new-sydney-sweeney-jeans-ad-for-american-eagle-are-the-idiots-who-are-outraged-by-it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH PLEASE: Karen Bass Tries to Blame Trump for Rising Number of Homeless in Los Angeles

 You can't fix Stupid on this one! As the Gateway Pundit reported earlier this week, the number of homeless people in the city of Los An...