Thursday, October 9, 2025

VALENTINA GOMEZ, running for Congress from Texas, not only understands the threat that Islam poses to America, she has made it part of her campaign platform

 

YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT VALENTINA AND SUPPORT HER HERE:

https://www.valentinaforcongress.com

ALSO SEE

TEXAS desperately needs more Congressional reps like Valentina Gomez

“I will end Islam in Texas, so help me God,” says Valentina Gomez, Republican, running for Congress in Texas-31

26-year-old Valentina Gomez is single handedly fighting the Islamization of Texas

Republican anti-Islam firebrand running for Congress, Valentina Gomez, attends ‘Unite the Kingdom’ anti-Muslim immigration massive protest in London

This is how Sharia-observing Muslims in America try to silence critics of Islam

Gotta love this Texas chick with big brass ones!

ONCE AGAIN! Exposing the depravity of Muslims, no other politician would dare address


https://barenakedislam.com/2025/10/08/valentina-gomez-running-for-congress-from-texas-not-only-understands-the-threat-that-islam-poses-to-america-she-has-made-it-part-of-her-campaign-platform/


https://barenakedislam.com/2025/10/07/nyc-muslim-mouthpiece-for-hamas-mayor-wannabe-zohran-mamdani-only-stands-with-the-jews-after-they-are-murdered-by-his-fellow-muslim-terrorists/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...