Bill Maher (never watched the idiot) can call othe women Cunts, sluts, or other Liberal Idiots can trash talk Conservatives and Obama wont even apologize to them. These Libturds are total loser idiots!!
Maher gave Obama's super pac a million dollars?? Obama needs to give it back because of his language and we need to boycott his show! Oh but were conservative's . Were not supposed to think like that!
I can't stand these Liberal idiots and I hope that the American people are seeing the light!
Axelrod is going to be on his show.....why don't he try to book himself with Rush. That would be a good interview.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment