I can't believe that Bill Maher is calling Rush a "fat fuck"! I don't criticize anyone about their weight. It sounds to me like this worthless scumbag is putting Rush down to other people to make him look bad!
Me personally I can't stand any worthless "liberal assfuck like Bill Maher. Never watched his or any liberal crap (msnbc) shows. No wonder why your ratings are so much less than Rush's or any fox news shows!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment