I heard Bill Clinton talk about Romney and Bain. Also the Mayor Cory Bookerissue! A day or two later they backtrack. We know that is regular liberal bs. Then he is out stumping for Obama. I hear him mention he had a budget surplus. Right there I knew he couldn't be helping Obama, because he has killed the debt with no sign of trying to cut spending. When I hear Clinton open his mouth for Obama I see a different Liberal than when he is talking about something or someone else.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ready-hes-dead-to-us-white-house-reportedly-ices-mayor-cory-booker-after-obama-comments/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment