I seen his ad and thought its the same Crap! as he always wants! Jobs for Teachers, Fire, Police and construction! Also raising taxes on the wealthy! I am not sticking up for the wealthy but according to Obama and the Liberal Hacks every program and job they want the wealthy to pay for it.
It can't be done! There is not enough money to collect to pay for ALL the jobs they want to do!
I want to see the debt paid down! No word of that! These Socalist idiots just wants to keep spending!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment