He is a flat out Liar! If you watched Obama in his own words, his video was played in their entire run! The ads are their as is. NBC Is the WhiteHouse editing news media that cuts and distorts words out of context....Its been Proven!!
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91074&sitesection=breitbartprivate&VID=23757413
I don't have a negative view of Romney...I have a negative view of Obama every time He Opens his mouth and especially his speeches at schools! Then his ads against Bane don't work for me!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/07/29/Gibbs-Prep-School-Bully-Romney-Selectively-Edited-Obamas-Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment