Obama is pulling or Mulling over the same old "Hostage" Crap again! He is a douchbag! I have a strong belief as an Independent not to raise taxes now with the economy. He knows it to and is playing with the class Warfare crap again. He never says what he will do with it, we know it won't dent the debt, and we know it won't pay for any complete programs! So I wish he would get off this kick and worry about the economy. One more thing, his latest speeches are nothing but class warfare. He has no solutions, and we KNOW that this tax increase wont create Millions of Jobs!
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/new-day-old-bickering-1486341.html
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Hatch-Obama-radio-taxes/2012/07/28/id/446855
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment