I actually watched the beginning of Her show last night, and seen this. She is Good and to the Point!
Putting Lies Ahead of American Lives is the way the Obama administration has handled the 9-11-12 Benghazi attack of our U.S. embassy in Libya. FNC's Judge Jeanine calls out then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her lack of leadership and accountability during this horrific moment in American history.
http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2014/01/judge-jeanine-blasts-hillary-clinton-on.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment