this guy is not a leader. He's proven it time and again. He is only an agitator, divider, liar, and traitor. But I second guess the traitor accusation. Because you first have to be loyal to something before you can betray it. He's never been loyal to this country. I doubt he's even a natural US citizen. This is what we have in the White House... THIS!? He's a puppet for the globalists. I think that's really what he's saying here.
Sunday, August 2, 2015
OMG. This is Great. Got to listen till the end.
this guy is not a leader. He's proven it time and again. He is only an agitator, divider, liar, and traitor. But I second guess the traitor accusation. Because you first have to be loyal to something before you can betray it. He's never been loyal to this country. I doubt he's even a natural US citizen. This is what we have in the White House... THIS!? He's a puppet for the globalists. I think that's really what he's saying here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PA Gov. Josh Shapiro and State Health Officials Caught Pushing Fake Measles Death Narrative in Lancaster County — Officials Refuse to Cooperate as County Coroner Confirms ZERO Deaths FROM Measles
The Stinking Garbage on the Left is at it again flat out LYING The mainstream media and leftist government bureaucrats are at it again, pu...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
-
T here’s a particular dangerous breed of dishonest Democrat politician who speaks in moderate terms to get elected, only to govern as a rad...
No comments:
Post a Comment