Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Obama: "This Whole Notion Of 'Voter Fraud' Is 'Fake News'"

The recount in Detroit found some voter fraud when there were more votes than registered in a few districts, Four years ago and recently they had fraud in Pennsylvania. So to here something like this coming from Obama I would call that a flat out LIE again. I'd like to see an audit or recount in California to prove what he says is true. We know what will come out of it


Speaking at his final press conference from the White House, Obama decided to tackle the prickly topic of "voter fraud" saying that the notion that "there are a whole bunch of people out there who are not eligible to vote and want to vote" is just "fake news".
"This whole notion of voting fraud, this is something that has constantly been disproved.  This is 'fake news'." 

"The notion that there are a whole bunch of people out there who are not eligible to vote and want to vote.  We have the opposite problem.  We have a bunch of people who are eligible to vote, who don't vote."


Which would be true, if not for the inconvenient fact that numerous Democratic operatives, including Bob Creamer, a "consultant" who visted the White House 200 times during Obama's administration, are on film admitting to mass voter fraud. 

“It’s a very easy thing for Republicans to say, “Well, they’re bussing people in.” Well, you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal with you fucking assholes for fifty years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it."

When I do this I think as an investigator first – I used to do the investigations. I think backwards from how they would prosecute, if they could, and then try to build out the method to avoid that



http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-18/obama-whole-notion-voter-fraud-fake-news

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...