Listen to what Trump was discussing the same time these DNC Idiots were trying to pick a new Lunatic leader
Donald Trump "We Are Going To Be Cutting Taxes MASSIVELY! For Both The Middle Class And Businesses"
DNC Chair Candidate Sally Boynton Brown Bashes White People In Racially-Charged Forum
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/01/24/dnc-chair-frontrunner-my-job-is-to-shut-up-white-people/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment