Monday, January 15, 2018

A Nigerian immigrant addresses President Trump's alleged comment on s-hole countries

Be prepared for frank sentiments about the terminology that Senator Dick Durbin alleges that President Trump employed in a private conversation.  The comments below originally appeared on a forum for people from the Igala Tribe in Nigeria but were loaded onto YouTube yesterday.  The Igala people I have known have been very smart, and successful in this country.
Warning: The same vulgar term alleged to have been used by President Trump is frequently employed.
I wonder what Maxine Waters would say if she watched this?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/a_nigerian_immigrant_addresses_president_trumps_alleged_comment_on_shole_countries.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/trump-doubles-support-among-blacks-since-2016-election/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/15-year-old-black-student-mlk-proud-president-trump-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAYNE ROOT: What Would Lee Atwater Do to Win Midterms? He Would Make This Entire Election About Hasan Piker and Turn Democrats into the Party of Sharia Law.

  Forget “Remember the Titans.” I want you to remember Lee Atwater. Lee Atwater ran winning presidential campaigns for both President Reagan...