header

header

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A Few More Shared Facebook Post

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says '"WHAT KIND OF GENIUS LOSES A BILLION DOLLARS IN A SINGLE YEAR?" WHAT KIND OF GENIUS LOSES 6 BILLION DOLLARS, 4 AMERICAN LIVES, A LAPTOP, 4 CELL PHONES, 3 TABLETS & 33,000 EMAILS ALL WHILE SECRETARY OF STATE?'

                      Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 3 people, text

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, meme, text that says 'P MISSED He ROBBED QUALIFYING FOR OF HER SPOT BY TRACK REGIONALS COMPETING AS BY ONE SPOT A FEMALE DEMOCRATS WANT TO MAKE THIS LEGAL ACROSS AMERICA'

                    Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'FOR EIGHT YEARS I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO DAMAGE AMERICA Dixon Diaz 02/02/2017 NOW I URGE YOU, MY FLUNKIES AND GOONS, TO CARRY ON MY WORK. BURN THIS ACCURSED NATION TO THE GROUND'

                Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, meme, text that says 'ARMED DEPUTY WHO STOPPED A SCHOOL SHOOTING ON FRIDAY IGNORED BY THE MEDIA BORS Marion County Deputy James Long is a hero He saved countless Lives. Share so everyone knows his name.'

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'In my country I am forced to keep my mouth shut. But here I am free to talk trash about this country in hopes that I can change it to a country where I am forced to keep my mouth shut.'

                  Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and text

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'HOW TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN'

              Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'ME EVERYDAY HILLARY LOST'


No comments:

Post a Comment