Thursday, July 9, 2020

“I Don’t Care About Statues” – Pelosi Embraces Maoist Mobs Tearing Down Statues (VIDEO)



House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Thursday fully embraced the Maoist revolution and refused to denounce violent mobs tearing down statues.
Pelosi was asked about the removal of a statue of Christopher Columbus in Little Italy in Baltimore.
The Speaker rambled about her grandmother’s earrings and refused to denounce violent mobs erasing US history by tearing down statues.
“Well, I don’t have my grandmother’s earrings…I don’t care much about statues,” said Pelosi.
TRENDING: Radical Seattle City Councilmember Kshama Sawant Vows to Overthrow the United States and Replace with "a Socialist World"
WATCH:

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Birthplace Citizenship Ruling, China Won’t Need Hackers To Meddle In US Elections

  Who needs fraudulent drivers licenses to vote in elections when birth tourism promises babies born on American soil authentic U.S. IDs? On...