Saturday, December 25, 2021

“If you’re this paranoid, stay the hell home!”

 I know we are to respect the people wearing them outside and in their cars by themselves but this is nuts.  I go into a "Banking entity" and there is one (male) teller  still wearing two mask.


You can thank the useful idiot in the White House and all his handlers for this.

Woman on a plane who is wearing at least two masks as well as a large plastic face guard apparently is bitching at the man in the seat next to her for removing his mask in order to to eat something. 

h/t Amil I


https://barenakedislam.com/2021/12/21/if-youre-this-paranoid-stay-the-hell-home/

https://barenakedislam.com/2021/12/20/potential-muslim-terrorist-from-saudi-arabia-nabbed-at-us-mexico-border/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/jill-grabs-joe-biden-bosses-around-whispers-childs-ear-visit-childrens-hospital-video/

https://barenakedislam.com/2021/12/23/long-island-muslim-and-former-imam-at-jfk-airport-arrested-and-charged-with-attempted-rape-after-being-caught-in-a-sting-operation-that-exposes-paedophiles/


No comments:

Post a Comment

OH PLEASE: Karen Bass Tries to Blame Trump for Rising Number of Homeless in Los Angeles

 You can't fix Stupid on this one! As the Gateway Pundit reported earlier this week, the number of homeless people in the city of Los An...