Monday, January 10, 2022

These are the big liars: Steve Hilton

 The entire Left and the media called Trump a Liar.   I asked my Liberal Socialist biden Loving co worker what as Trumps number one lie.  He told me Trump is lying about colluding with Russia.   That says it all right there how much these Clueless IDIOTS believe the State run Media.  The opening on this video is great.   He has facts, and proof these Inbreds are LIARS!  Then they have to Lie to cover up a lie!




https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/leftist_supreme_court_justices_abandoned_the_law_and_made_up_facts.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...