I can't believe Obama got on tv and said congress needs to pass the tax holiday for a year. What an idiot.
If I remember before Christmas the Republicans wanted to pass it for the year and the Liberal idiots thought that the Republicans were evil for trying to block it for the 2 months! Its all a political game for this goofball. He'll try to take credit for it. Lets see the Senate pass some of the bills the house sent over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment