If you think about it Obama and Biden keep saying tax the rich for they should pay their fare share.
How much can they pay?
Roads
Bridges
Schools
Health care
Pentagon issues
Interest for college loans
All of these have been mentioned to do with taxing the rich!
I am not wealthy but you could tax them 100% of their income or investment and it would not begin paying for all this stuff!
Then the OWS want free life in general!
So I wish they would get off the tax the rich issue and work on other issues that would help the economy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment