header

header

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Obama's same sex marriage issue

I only watch Nbc evening news for some other issues, other than their political garbage. I can't stand Todd and Gregory......they Suck! 
   Anyway I hear this gay marriage issue now. I f you listened to his words, he only thinks gays should be able to marry. He did not change anything by law. He said it should be left up to the states! They say this is historic??  I don't think so, unless he changed law. Its political garbage distraction from real issues!
   Then to top it off they bring up something that Romney did 30 years ago??  What stupid idiots! I have less respect for Obama smoking crack than some bully stunt that Romney did 30 years ago. This news bullshit crap will not change my view on todays economy issues, and whats being done to change or correct them! Where's that laser sharp focus on jobs?? Its gone! He is only worried about his own! HE just wants to tax the rich for all of his bullshit programs. I don't care how much he tries to tax the rich, it won't pay the bills! he just says it should be fare? Come up with a program that works, not class warefare!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/10/cracks-in-the-washington-post-story-on-romneys-pranks-emerge/

No comments:

Post a Comment