These people are Hacks! An update from the family of the alleged victim came out and said the story was inaccurate! They were bothered that it is being used as a political tool by the LEFT!
Then some idiot on ABC news said that he thinks that it will have a big impact on the election??? I don't think so! He is an idiot. Obama smoked crack and drank in his earlier years. I don't want a drinkin drug smokin partier in the Whitehouse. Same thing what they are saying about Romney not getting votes?
These leftwing idiots are trying to dig up anything to distract from the real issues!....The economy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment