This Woman is the biggest liar of all the liberal pigs! I still smell Sh*t when she opens her mouth!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/06/30/DNC-Chair-To-Univision-Rubio-Lied
God I hope so!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/28/todays-scotus-decision-dooms-obama-presidency
Purpose of Fast and Furious (Interesting)
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/06/20/the_purpose_of_fast_and_furious
Lies in Obama Autobiography
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/06/19/book_reveals_lies_in_obama_autobiography
NYC Public Hospitals See Big Hit from Healthcare Law
http://www.newsmax.com/Economy/nyc-hospitals-healthcare-law/2012/06/28/id/443927
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison Suggests Trump Will Try to Steal Midterms, Tells Leftists to be Ready to ‘Take the Streets’ (VIDEO)
This Piece of Shit is a Joke by saying this when his party are professionals at cheating and stealing elections Screencap of YouTube video....
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment