Sunday, August 19, 2012
Some Links of Interest
Do You Remember that Michelle Obama was NOT PROUD of America?And Here is the Romney/Ryan Vision For AMERICA
http://politicalsudoku.com/2012/08/19/you-decide-the-america-of-today-or-america-for-tomorrow/
Wow....He such a Wussy by not talking to Reporters now. Just Kids in schools?
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/19/obama-adviser-says-people-magazine-equally-important-as-national-news-media-outlets/
I have not been into this, but it is getting interesting!
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/obama-team-revives-birther-claim-to-fend-off-critical-veterans/
http://commieblaster.com/ineligible/index.html (interesting)
I seen this Cover and thought it was a joke
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katehicks/2012/08/19/newsweek_hit_the_road_barack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison Suggests Trump Will Try to Steal Midterms, Tells Leftists to be Ready to ‘Take the Streets’ (VIDEO)
This Piece of Shit is a Joke by saying this when his party are professionals at cheating and stealing elections Screencap of YouTube video....
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment