Obama Claims the law is here to stay, no more said it is good. I will believe a Doctor any day over our Clown in the WhiteHouse that is a compulsive LIAR to get his Socialist Transfer of Wealth Crap Through!
I hope the A,erican People keep up the fight. I heard an Interview today that someones monthly payments went up $300.00 a month.Because he was not eligible for Subsidies, he now has to make a decision of what bills he won't be ale to pay. Obamacare is not working. Its not all about the signups. If there is more medicaid than payers, taxpayers will have one hell of a bill when the Feds stop paying the States. They areon their own with the bill!
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/your-world-cavuto/index.html#/v/3483174316001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison Suggests Trump Will Try to Steal Midterms, Tells Leftists to be Ready to ‘Take the Streets’ (VIDEO)
This Piece of Shit is a Joke by saying this when his party are professionals at cheating and stealing elections Screencap of YouTube video....
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment