Sunday, June 8, 2014

BRAZILE: FELLOW SOLDIERS TELLING BERGDAHL'S DESERTION STORY A GOP PR CAMPAIGN

I would love to see Her and Susan Rice's Ass Dropped off in the area this happened With No Military Support! I would trust any Military person's word over these Dumb asses with Obama and his liberal Mouthpieces! Total Liberal Stupidity on Display here!




On CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday, former Democratic National Committee chair and strategist Donna Brazile accused U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's fellow soldiers of taking part in a Republican PR campaign by telling their stories of the time they served with Bergdahl. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06/08/Donna-Brazile-Fellow-Soldiers-Telling-Bergdahls-Desertion-Story-Just-a-GOP-PR-Campaign#

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...