Sunday, April 29, 2018

Mike Huckabee Calls Out WHCD Jokes For ‘Bullying, Vulgarity, And Hate

Mike Huckabee tweeted Sunday that the jokes made at his daughter Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ expense at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner “celebrated bullying, vulgarity, and hate.”
Huckabee said:
He also responded to the New York Times’ Maggie Haberman, who slammed the jokes made by comedian Michelle Wolf.
Haberman said:
Huckabee responded:

 http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/29/mike-huckabee-sarah-sanders/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/28/trump-imitates-maxine-waters/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/29/cnn-analyst-throws-pen-on-floor/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/29/cnn-whcd-first-amendment/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/28/comedian-labels-sarah-sanders-a-disappointment/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/29/the-mooch-goes-after-michelle-wolf-for-tasteless-atrocity-compares-her-to-michael-wolff/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/ap-reporter-rips-white-house-correspondents-dinner-as-sean-spicer-calls-out-whca-board-members-for-disgrace/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/very-popular-deputy-ag-rod-rosenstein-gets-star-treatment-at-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/cnns-brian-stelter-has-tantrum-over-trump-skipping-white-house-correspondents-dinner-says-he-is-waging-war-on-reporters/

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/29/abcs-jon-karl-whcd-jokes-went-poking-fun-mean-spirited/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/28/whcd-comedian-michelle-wolf-trashes-sarah-sanders-appearance-mocks-kellyanne-and-ivanka/

I've never heard Trump flat out talk vile toward women. If some Dipshit trash talks him (aka Maxine Waters) he is entitled to return the favor.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/29/donna-brazile-defends-michelle-wolf-trump-says-disgusting-things/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...