Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A Few More Shared Facebook Post

            Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Image may contain: one or more people, meme and text

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Candace Owens @RealCandaceO We need to stop calling them liberals and begin referring to them as exactly what they are: American communists that wish to partake in the destruction of western civilization.'
                    Image may contain: 1 person, text and outdoor

Image may contain: text that says 'Neither Russia or Facebook had any influence on who I voted for in 2016. But the Democrats have ensured that I will never vote THE NEWLY PRESS Democrat for the rest of my life.'

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 3 people, meme and text

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...