Wednesday, February 18, 2026

LOUD AND OFFENSIVE, eardrum-shattering Muslim Call to Prayer blasted from high-powered amplifiers on mosques all around NYC

 I would definitely leave New York if we had to listen to that Crap every day.


Who cares if you are trying to sleep before going to work? Muslims do this FIVE times per day, EVERYDAY, beginning at around 5:00 in the morning. Several videos have surfaced of this noise pollution aka Call to Prayer being imposed on residential neighborhoods in the boroughs of New York City.

BROOKLYN:

MANHATTAN:

QUEENS:

-

https://barenakedislam.com/2026/02/16/loud-and-offensive-eardrum-shattering-muslim-call-to-prayer-blasted-from-high-powered-amplifiers-on-mosques-all-around-nyc/


https://barenakedislam.com/2026/02/16/i-dont-want-them-here-they-hate-our-customs-they-hate-our-culture-they-dont-respect-our-laws-and-most-have-come-here-under-false-pretenses-or-broke-into-the-country-illegally/


https://barenakedislam.com/2026/02/15/one-of-the-reasons-islamic-head-coverings-on-women-should-be-banned-in-the-west/



https://barenakedislam.com/2026/02/15/from-the-you-just-cant-make-this-stuff-up-file-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...