I have always been in a union. I have good benefits and pay. Never have I had to use the union for any issues. I always wondered why our unions wanted us to vote demecrat. Now I understand why.
Everything in Obama's stimulus and current so called jobs bill was union jobs only!
What about all the 18 to 25 year olds that are not working and not carrying a union card. Stimulus and the current so called jobs bill would have no affect on these unemployed people. So I am definitly NOT for this jobs bill. Also the stimulus bill's jobs were temporary. So everytime a union person was called up to work was that job creation? What a farce.
So by listening to Obama Unions support Dems by using our union dues for political purposes. I never realized that until the libs were running the show. I am for the middle class and unemployed. Not just unemployed union labor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment