Monday, December 12, 2011
Taxing the rich
I am not a wealthy person. I consider myself middle class. Everything Obama's wanting to do he is adding or saying tax the rich. How much can they keep paying. I don't agree with all the taxing the wealthy, because whatever you raise their taxes to, it won't be enough to pay the bills! Look at Illinois! we were told we will get a temp tax hike. As of now its permanent because Quinn is still increasing his spending! We need to cut spending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment