I seen on Cnn and Nbc that they both claimed Obama is celebrating a victory in Hawaii for his tax vacation, which was the biggest part of his jobs bill??? I would not be celebrating, He wanted a one year deal...NOT A TWO MONTH DEAL. The Republicans wanted a one year deal and the wimps in the Senate voted two months. You know Obama will screw it up when it comes due again. I hope this congress votes nothing else this idiot wants in. Its not good for the country and economy.
Lets see the pipeline go forward....Its jobs for sure without costing the taxpayers a dime. But this goofball won't want it because he is getting paid by unions and environmentalist to do it and not to do it. Anybody gives this guy any mony is a dumbass for beleiving in his ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment