Wednesday, December 21, 2011
The tax cut issue
I am sticking with the House on the one year instead of two months. They already passed the bill with the pipeline, but the Libtards have to change it to 2 months. Whenever the House wanted a short term extension the Libtards said no way. So lets see if the Liberal idiots come back to cover ther ass and put up a 1 year vote. Obama originally wanted a 1 year extension? hmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment