I seen one of Obama's ads during the Olympics . I was almost yelling at the tv! He says among the ad that he is for the Middle Class (what can he do....tax the rich that wont creat jobs!) He said he ws going toput people back to work (what an Idiot)
The biggest thing that got to me was when he said he was going to payon and Reduce the Debt! I about puked. If he ws re-elected he will not think about cutting but he will spend spend spend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment