Sunday, February 25, 2018

AUNTIE MAXINE Goes Off Script – Compares President Trump to Communist Tyrant Kim Jong Un (VIDEO)

The California Elected Dipshit is off her meds again

Democrat Maxine Waters (D-CA) lashed out at President Donald Trump on Saturday at the the California Democrat Party Convention.

Auntie Maxine called for Trump’s impeachment for the 100th time and then she went off screipt.

Maxine Waters compared President Trump to North Korean tyrant Kim Jong Un.

Rep. Maxine Waters: I said that he should be impeached and they said ‘Don’t use that word.’ Don’t say anything about impeachment. The Republicans will only use this against us. Democrats, I don’t care what the Republicans say I say impeach 45!… My gun is bigger than your gun. My rocket is more powerful than your rocket. And, on and on and on. All’s I see is two heads of state Donald Trump and Kim Jong “Um” both who have questionable agenda’s and questionable health.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/auntie-maxine-goes-off-script-compares-president-trump-communist-tyrant-kim-jong-un-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...