
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Lebron James
It's ok for Lebron to trash talk Trump. I thought he was a role model. He thinks Trump talks bad. first of all I never heard him make true "Racist" comments. To a Liberal if he farts that's racist or sells oil to Russia that's collusion. Lebron to me is no role model. He's a self centered Jackass if he thinks he is. I don't watch ESPN because of Jackasses like him that talks politics on a totally devoted "sports" channel.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
It took the Corrupt Scumbags at the top of the FBI to try to hide the Corrupt Dirty Scumbags in the Biden Crime family It now appears the F...
No comments:
Post a Comment