Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Billy Graham: A True Warrior for Christ

I respect everyone I deal with.  I have always had respect for Billy Graham



RUSH: Billy Graham passed away this morning. He was 99 years old, a true warrior for Christ. He ministered untold millions around the world, presidents and anyone in need. His faith was unshakable. Billy Graham was a rock. I never had the chance to meet him, but I know many people who did, and he was apparently a person in whose presence you were rendered in awe, just his presence.
And he said something — he said many things. One of the things I’d like to remind you that Billy Graham said, this is a quote: “Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.” And so he has. Billy Graham has died at age 99.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/21/billy-graham-a-true-warrior-for-christ/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...