Monday, May 28, 2018

Jonathan Turley Slams Crooked Cop Sally Yates – President Trump Piles On (VIDEO)

I'ts great to see someone from the opposite party actually believe in the laws we have on the books

On Memorial Day Monday attorney Jonathan Turley joined FOX and Friends to discuss the ongoing Mueller witch hunt and Obama spygate scandal.
During the interview Turley ripped former DOJ official Sally Yates who shockingly opposed the Commander in Chief during her tenure as acting Attorney General.
Turley told Griff Jenkins: Roughly half of this country voted for this president. We now find out that the Obama administration put the opposing campaign’s presidential candidate or his campaign under investigation… The president deserves some answers.

President Trump piled on Sally Yates before his visit to Arlington Cemetery.

 http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/johathan-turley-slams-crooked-cop-sally-yates-president-trump-piles-on-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...