Saturday, April 13, 2013

GOP Weekly Address: “The President’s Budget Isn’t a Compromise; it’s a Blank Check For More Spending and More Debt”


I’m not going to discuss the nature of the president’s weekly radio and Internet address in this forum, although you can read about it here if you like; I think Allahpundit’s admonition to the GOP will suffice for now. I am, however, very interested in this video which is notable for two reasons. (1) Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN) debunks the myth peddled by the White House and others that the president’s budget proposal is somehow a “compromise,” and (2) why the Republican alternative is a serious, credible plan that will “improve people’s lives” because it actually balances the budget.
Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison Suggests Trump Will Try to Steal Midterms, Tells Leftists to be Ready to ‘Take the Streets’ (VIDEO)

 This Piece of Shit is a Joke by saying this when his party are professionals at cheating and stealing elections Screencap of YouTube video....