header

header

Monday, September 30, 2019

Watch: Trump Gives High Praise To Mark Levin For Explosive "FOX & Friends" Segment On Ukraine

The Mark Levin video is awesome... a must see


  

President Trump tweeted a clip from Sunday morning's "FOX & Friends" in which syndicated radio host Mark Levin rejects the premise of a question about Ukraine from FOX News host Ed Henry. The full segment, above, contains an in-depth indictment of the assertion that President Trump's phone call with the Ukrainian President was in any way criminal. The president also retweeted about two dozen comments from random Twitter users who agreed with Levin's premise.




"This guy should be cross-examined," Mark Levin said about the whistleblower who revealed the contents of the call. "They're going to bring down the president of the United States and the Democrats are telling us we can't identify this guy because his life might be in danger? And then everybody swings around his memo like it's the Bible. I have a lot of questions about his memo. I don't need press people interpreting it for me, I can read it myself."



"I want to question this person about his memo. And as we've been told by everybody for the last two days, why is it that the CIA changed its whistleblower policy in August? When this letter is dated August 12?" Levin roared. "Under the former policy before August, he's not a whistleblower. This isn't a whistleblower complaint and nothing is sent to the U.S. Congress."


Extended transcript:
MARK LEVIN: I've been watching you and a lot of reporters, and you haven't once asked for the identity of the so-called whistleblower.

ED HENRY, FOX NEWS: I want to know the identity.


MARK LEVIN: I want to know the identity. Who's asking for it?


ED HENRY: I've pointed out several times that it is second-hand information.


MARK LEVIN: That's not the same. Ed, it is not the same as saying: "I'm an American citizen. If this CIA operative is going to be the guy who brings down my president, I want to know all about him. I want to know how many dogs they have, how many marriages they've had. I wanna know f they've had any DUIs. I wanna know if their a partisan. Like they do with everybody else. I wanna know."


This guy should be cross-examined. They're going to bring down the president of the United States and the Democrats are telling us we can't identify this guy because his life might be in danger? And then everybody swings around his memo like it's the Bible. I have a lot of questions about his memo. I don't need press people interpreting it for me, I can read it myself.


I want to question this person about his memo. And as we've been told by everybody for the last two days, why is it that the CIA changed its whistleblower policy in August? When this letter is dated August 12?


Under the former policy before August, he's not a whistleblower. This isn't a whistleblower complaint and nothing is sent to the U.S. Congress.


ED HENRY: Those are fair questions, so let's get to the point. What happened in the Oval Office on that call? Was it illegal or not?


MARK LEVIN: Well, we know it's not illegal. What crime was violated? It’s not illegal. The question is whether Biden did something illegal. The president didn’t do anything illegal. You know how I know? Because Nancy Pelosi’s been on every tv show and she can’t cite one section of the United States code where it’s illegal. My question is, why is Joe Biden above the law? Why is his son above the law? Where is Hunter Biden today? Where is the media? Don’t they want to know? Don’t they want to know if the leading contender for the Democrat nomination is a crook and if his son is a crook?


Let me tell you about our president. We've had a special counsel with 2,800 subpoenas and 500 search warrants and witnesses. And 13 requests to foreign governments by Mueller. We've had four Democratic senators, three wrote a letter to Ukraine telling them they'd better help Mueller and investigate Trump. One pressured them the other week and said, you'd better not investigate Biden. What do we know about Joe Biden and Hunter Biden? Zero.


ED HENRY: So you’re okay with a president asking another president to dig up dirt on a candidate?


PETE HEGSETH: He’s a former vice president


MARK LEVIN: What dirt are you talking about?


ED HENRY: The president -- I'm not saying this is illegal. Are you OK with a president asking his counterpart to dig up dirt on former VP Joe Biden and his son, are you OK with that?


MARK LEVIN: Your question is not honest. So I don't give yes or no--


ED HENRY: That’s a quote from the transcript, sir.


MARK LEVIN: Let me finish, Ed. You have all morning. I have two minutes. It’s not an honest question. Show me in the transcript where the president said that? Nowhere.


ED HENRY: I don't have it in front of me but there is a whole paragraph where he asks about Joe Biden.


MARK LEVIN: Hold on, Ed. So what he asked about Joe Biden?


ED HENRY: The president said a lot of people are asking about Joe Biden and his son's business dealings. That's all I'm saying. There's no hidden question there.


MARK LEVIN: What you ought to do, rather than restating it is put a graphic up and read it, that said, what's the problem with that? .. What do you mean why is it OK? You don't prove a negative. It is not illegal, it is not immoral, it is not unethical. And if you guys in the media would do your damn job and ask Joe and Hunter Biden what the hell is going on, maybe the president wouldn't have to raise the issue...


The media have taken sides here and what I’m saying is this is an utterly corrupt political, partisan process. And it’s about time we had some real reporters who would try to get to the bottom of this...


They are going to overwhelm the American people with a document for the media. There’s going to be a huge backlash in this country one way or the other. You can’t disenfranchise 63 million people who are on to this, who have alternative forms of information. Real cover-up here.


Gee, we have the letter, and we have the transcripts, and all I get are reporters trying to tell me what the transcript says as opposed to what I read with my own eyes and telling me it’s the offense of the century that the president of the United States dares to mention something that's in the American newspapers to the Ukrainian president. He doesn’t say, "get Biden." He doesn’t say, "I’m digging up dirt on Biden." He doesn’t say, "do me a favor and get Biden." He says, "Why don’t you talk to my attorney general, look into this. People have questions."


Wow. And all the sleazy activity that’s going behind the scenes.


I want to know. I want to know if Adam Schiff and his staff, working with this phony whistleblower. I want to know who the lawyers are who helped him write that complaint as I was the first to point out before. I want to know the whole activity that’s taking place in the shadows of this government to try and bring down a president of the United States.


Things are being done to this president that have never been done to prior presidents. Where did they keep the transcript of the phone call? Who gives a damn! The president has a power to issue an executive privilege order. Doesn’t matter if he kept it in his pillow.


A selection of some of the more than 20 (and counting) retweets on the subject Sunday morning from President Trump:










@foxandfriends A Sunday Morning; Amen Mark Levin, Preach Brother! You shut down Ed Henry and the fake news with the facts.






No comments:

Post a Comment