Wednesday, January 29, 2020
GOP Turns Viral CNN Clip Trashing Trump Supporters Into Powerful Ad: ‘They Think You’re a Joke’
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/gop-turns-viral-cnn-clip-trashing-trump-supporters-into-powerful-ad-they-think-youre-a-joke/
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/what_that_cnn_clip_of_don_lemon_rick_wilson_and_wajahat_ali_tells_us_about_the_election_ahead.html
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/the_key_to_democratic_victory_in_november.html
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/when_it_comes_to_the_selfstyled_democrat_elite_they_hate_you_they_really_hate_you.html
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/cnns-don-lemon-gives-non-apology-excuses-for-laughing-hysterically-during-segment-mocking-trump-voters/
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/01/29/fallout-from-cnn-mocking-trump-voters/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment