Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Not Tired of Winning: Trump Signs USMCA

RUSH: By the way, the president signed this morning the new USMCA, United States–Mexico–Canada Trade Agreement getting rid of NAFTA. This is a big deal, as he said. I mean, this is one of the primary reasons that he ran. He and Bob Lighthizer and Pence came under great praise for getting this done.
It is a huge deal, and it’s just more illustration the president’s getting up every day and doing his job in the midst of all of this.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/01/29/the-president-signs-usmca/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...