You Liberal IDIOTS only wabted a two month extension of the tax holiday before Christmas when the House did not pass it and tried to do a year. But no, you f_%ktards ssaid they were scumbags for not passing the 2 month extension. I say to hell with you libtards, I hope they tack cuts on to this and the Keystone pipeline.
I hope the senate gets cleaned out this next election!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment